Responsibility of Contributors.
Those who post material to, provide links to material from, or otherwise make material available by means of CNC Mentor’s websites are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that material. By acting as a Contributor, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the materials you make available will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, of any third party;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to such materials, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the materials you make available do not contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the materials you make available are not obscene or libelous, and do not violate the right of privacy or publicity of any third party; and
- you have, in the case of computer code, accurately categorized and described the type and nature of the materials if and when requested by CNC Mentor to do so.
Grant of License
When you upload or post content to CNCmentor.com, that content becomes public content and will be searchable by and available to anyone who visits the CNCmentor.com site. CNCmentor.com does not claim ownership of the materials you post, upload, input or submit to the CNCmentor.com site. However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your content to CNCmentor.com, you are granting CNCmentor.com, its affiliated companies and partners, a worldwide, revocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, distribute and publish that content for the purposes of displaying that content on CNCmentor .com and on other Web sites, devices and/or platforms. Content that you upload to CNCmentor.com will generally be available to the public in RSS feeds designed to allow for the automatic syndication of content throughout the Web — CNCmentor.com is an open platform and designed for the free exchange of content and ideas. When you upload or post content to the CNCmentor.com site, you grant CNCmentor .com a license to distribute that content, either electronically or via other media, to users seeking to download it through the CNCmentor.com site or for purposes of other services provided by CNCmentor.com and to display such content onCNCmentor .com affiliated sites. This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of your content in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed as necessary for us to provide the CNCmentor.com services as they now exist or are developed in the future. You may remove content you have posted on CNCmentor.com at any time. When you delete content from CNCmentor.com, such deleted content, while not available to the viewing public and other CNCmentor.com users, will remain on the CNCmentor.com server until such time as you make a specific request to CNCmentor.com for permanent deletion of such content from the CNCmentor.com server. Such requests must be made in writing, via email, to CNCmentor.com customer service at the following address: email@example.com. When you do remove your content, the license described above will automatically expire. We cannot guarantee that content deleted from CNCmentor .com or permanently deleted from our servers will be deleted from the Web sites or systems of third parties. If you would like your content removed and/or permanently deleted from any Web sites other than CNCmentor .com, you will be required to contact such Web sites directly, and we cannot guarantee any outcome, action or result with respect to any such request by you.
Creative Commons Licensing 3.0
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
If you are a copyright owner or an agent of a copyright owner and believe that content available by means of one of CNC Mentor’s websites infringes one or more of your copyrights, please immediately notify CNC Mentor by means of emailed, mailed, or faxed notice (“DMCA Notice”) and include the information described below. You can review 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act for authoritative detail, or consult your own attorney if you need assistance. All DMCA Notices should include the following:
- A signature, electronic or physical, of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright right that is being infringed;
- An identification of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit CNC Mentor to find and positively identify that content, including the URL where it is located;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you; and
- A statement by you: (i) that you believe in good faith that the use of the material that you claim infringes your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner”s agent; and, (ii) that all of the information contained in your DMCA Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of, or a person authorized to act on behalf an owner of, the exclusive copyright right that is being infringed.
CNC Mentor will terminate a user”s account if, under appropriate circumstances, they are determined to be a repeat infringer. The contact information provided above also applies to notices that are based on non-U.S. copyrights or trademarks.
CNCmentor.com by admin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://cncmentor.com/contact.